When was the last time took a good hard look at your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) marketing strategy?
I’ve talked with the best PPC guys and gals in the businesses to get an idea of what’s working and what’s not.
I want to give you solid, and actionable advice on how you can win in the PPC game.
From all the insights, one trend is clear: it’s going to be a huge year for mobile and social advertising. New social networks have released advertising features, helping brands connect with more customers and share their story.
But that’s not all. Take a look at the expert’s’ top tips for PPC:
1. Mobile PPC
In 2015, more people searched from mobile devices (phones and tablets) than from desktop computers.
In other words, growth in PPC advertising is happening is driven almost entirely by mobile device usage.
With the added impressions from mobile searches, it’s more important now than ever before to make sure your campaigns are optimized for mobile searchers:
- First, set up “click-to-call” on all ads. This feature lets mobile searchers click your number and immediately connect with you over the phone.
- Second, optimize your PPC landing pages for smartphones and tablets. It goes without saying that all your landing pages should be responsive and load extremely fast. The attention span of Internet users is short (and getting shorter). Don’t lose out on conversions with landing pages that load slow or display poorly.
Anyone who willfully neglects mobile PPC will find themselves in the dust. Follow the steps above and you’ll be ready to capture the growing number of people searching from mobile devices.
2. Audience Targeting and Remarketing
One of the biggest changes to PPC in 2015 was the announcement of Customer Match, allowing PPC marketers to target customers in AdWords using their emails.
Given the importance of list building and targeting in Facebook FB +0.25% PPC, this was a welcome feature. Now you can combine the Customer Match feature with remarketing, ensuring that your ads reach customers on your lists wherever they are online.
Combined with mobile advertising, remarketing is a powerful tool. Now, you’re able to remarket to searches specifically based on the device they’re using to search.
For example, someone who clicks your Adwords ad on the desktop could later see a remarketing ad on their iPhone. The benefit here is that the iPhone ad could be designed specifically for converting the user to take some action on mobile, such as download an app.
3. Pinterest Ads
Just recently Pinterest unrelieved a new feature that lets brands upload and schedule promoted pins in bulk. Not only does this open up Pinterest ads to a broader audience, but it allows advertisers to reach consumers based on keywords, a feature not included in Facebook ads.
This makes a shift in social media advertising, from more traditional native ads to a targeted keyword-word based ads. The result is that marketers can create better-targeted, higher quality ads that are relevant to the users they serve, and consumers can make more-informed buying decisions.
To get the most mileage with Pinterest ads, here are a few tips:
- Use calls to action (CTAs) in your descriptions. Without being too salesy, a subtle call to action can dramatically improve conversion rates on your promoted pins.
- Focus your keyword targeting. For each promoted pin, you’re allowed 150 keywords. This is way more than enough; I recommend starting with 5-10 core keywords then expanding from there.
- Go full throttle. At the moment, Pinterest traffic is relatively cheap (compared to Facebook and Adwords CPC). Start your campaigns with high ad bids (I recommend $0.80 to 0.85) and optimize downward from there.
- Continuously test and optimize your campaigns like a hawk. Though Pinterest ads has been around for a couple years, it’s still in its infancy. Keep a close eye on ad performance to figure out what’s working, and also to avoid overspending on any one particular ad group.
The post 4 Tips For Mastering Pay-Per-Click Marketing Right Now appeared first on SEO Boca Raton.
from SEO Boca Raton http://destinitumleads.com/4-tips-for-mastering-pay-per-click-marketing-right-now/
Visit our main site: http://visibleppc.com